High F# Brass lacquered Eb Key Student model Alto Saxophone
-Finish: Brass lacquered
-Auxiliary Keys: #F
-Needle Spring: Stainless Steel
Questions & Answers
- Can we place a sample order for trial?
- Yes, definitely you can. Actually this is the best way for you to
know us, to check and test the quality of our products and
services, and to start our cooperation for the long term.
- Do you have the minimum order requirements?
- Yes, we do. The minimum order requirements should depend on
- How to make payment?
- We prefer a down payment of 30% of the total invoice amount by
wire Telegraphic Transfer (T/T, or wire transfer) in advance or
Letter of Credit at sight (L/C at sight). Then the rest payment to
be made one week before shipment. We're sorry at present we could
not accept any kind of credit card like Master, Visa. For some
areas, we accept payment by Paypal or Western Union.
- How about the lead time (production period)?
- It depends the items and quantity of your orders and the season
(busy or not) when you place the order. Usually it takes 35-60 days
after having your confirmed order and down payment. For the sample
order, it could be ready just within 7-14 days if we have products
- Do you have warrantee for your products?
- Yes, we do. Normally, within 3 months under solid evidence, we will providefreereplacements or credit notes for our customers. In practice, we do
wholesale business, we always provide after-sales service for our
customers. Considering the wood nature of the musical instruments,
sometimes it is very difficult to classify the root cause of the
problem, thus we always like to discuss with our customers case by
case. It is sure we will always try our best to provide the
solution for our customers.
- If we purchase large quantity orders, can we get some extra
- Yes, you can. We will provide our clients with added value
service. We can supply our distributors certain percentage of the
concerned parts and accessories for repairing purposes, free of
charge, as per the size of orders and the kinds of instruments, if